The #1 Source for Small Business Education
St. Louis SCORE is the premier source of free small business advice for entrepreneurs. We are a volunteer, non-profit organization whose mission is to promote the success of small business in the St. Louis area.
St Louis Chapter of SCORE:
- Serving The Business Communities of Eastern Missouri and Southwest Illinois Since 1964.
- We serve both for-profit and non-profit businesses.
- SCORE helps existing businesses succeed and grow, and can assist in startups.
- Click Here for Local / National Impact on Our Community
- Our counselors provide face-to-face sessions that are client-confidential and free of charge.
- All SCORE volunteers are guided by a Code of Ethics agreement.
- Counseling sessions are typically held at one of our four branch locations, or other partner locations.
- Counseling is By Appointment Only.
- Click Here to Schedule an Appointment
St Louis SCORE conducts several workshops throughout the year on topics such as the following.
- Cash Management
- Business Basics
- Grant Writing
- Click Here to See Our Local Workshop Calendar
- See our Reviews Below
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Score St. Louis publishes a weekly newsletter that is informative, educational and entertaining.
- This no-cost newsletter is packed with articles, features and tips that will help their contacts stay informed so they can stay ahead.
- Click here for more information and to subscribe.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Counseling is By Appointment Only. Please Click Here to Schedule an Appointment at one of our local offices.
- Downtown St. Louis: Robert A Young Federal Building - 1222 Spruce St., Suite 10.103 - St. Louis (Map) (Parking)
- North St Louis County: Commerce Bank - 8190 N Lindbergh Blvd - Florissant (Map)
- South St Louis County: Commerce Bank - 300 North Kirkwood Road - Kirkwood (Map)
- West St Charles County: EDC Building - 5988 Mid Rivers Mall Drive - St Charles (Map)
If you have any questions with regard to starting a business, running your current business or about SCORE, please call our 24 hr message line at 314-539-6602.
Please provide us with your name, phone number, email address and nature of your request. One of our business mentors will follow up with you and provide the assistance you need to become our next success story!