6800 Wydown Blvd
Anheuser-Busch Hall - Room 206
Saint Louis, MO, 63105
How to Start and Manage Your Own Business
Do you have what it takes to start and run a successful business? If so, what are the first steps you should take? This workshop will help you assess your prospects, give you the initial direction you need, and inspire you to move forward to realize your dream.
Topics covered are:
- Where do I start?
- Marketing for today’s small business.
- What is the right legal structure for my business?
- What should I know about licenses, taxes and insurance?
- What technology considerations are important for my business?
- An introduction to the financial side of business.Where do I get funding?
- Where do I go from here?
Program starts prompty at: 8:15 am – 3:00 pm
SCORE advisors in St. Louis share their business experience in this information packed session. The session includes a comprehensive take-home packet of materials, information regarding useful websites and the option for one-on-one no-cost counseling with a SCORE mentor.
SCORE seminars are $65 pre-paid registration; Veterans are $35 with valid Military ID. $75 at-the-door subject to availability. Fontbonne students free with student ID.
GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT - REGISTER NOW!