Do you have what it takes to start and run a successful business?
If so, what are the first steps you should take?
This workshop will help you assess your prospects, give you the initial direction you need, and inspire you to move forward to realize your dream.
In addition, you will have an opportunity to NETWORK with other business-minded people who are considering starting a business
Topics covered are:
■ It all starts with a PLAN - A BUSINESS PLAN
■ Marketing for today's small business.
■ What is the right legal business structure for my business?
■ What should I know about licenses, taxes, and insurance?
■ What technology considerations are important for my business?
■ An introduction to the financial side of a business. Where do I get funding?
■ Our 3-Point approach to Business Education - Basic Business, Business Topic, and Interactive Business Education
■ The SCORE Advantage
-What is needed to start a business
-What are the key parts of a business
-The need for a plan - A BUSINESS PLAN
-What is the next Step-Attend our next Business Plan Workshop
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Customer Relations
- Government Regulations & Contracting
- Human Resources
- International Trade
- Legal Issues
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Strategy & Planning
- Tax Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Minority Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Administrative, Support, & Waste Management
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance & Insurance
- Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing
- Retail Trade
- Wholesale Trade
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Professional & Business Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Transportation & Warehousing