How to Write a Great Business Plan
If you are thinking of starting a new business, YOU NEED A BUSINESS PLAN! This workshop will focus on creating a Business Plan for a start-up business and will help you determine if your idea makes financial sense. At the end of the course, we will connect you with a SCORE mentor, who will help you complete your Business Plan.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to NETWORK with other business-minded people who are considering starting a business!
If you are currently in business – Do you have a Business Plan, is it current, and are you following it?
If you are seeking a loan to expand your business you may also find this workshop helpful.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
• The Purpose of a Business Plan
• An Introduction to the Key Parts of a Business Plan
• Writing Your Business Plan
• Presenting your Business Plan to a Lender
• You will have notes and handouts that will help you with writing your Business Plan
• You will have the opportunity to be connected to a SCORE Mentor that can assist you in the completion of your business plan.
Cost: All SCORE Workshops are: $45 w/ Prepaid Registration. Military Veterans and Students with valid identification are eligible for a discount. To apply for a discount voucher, please visit https://stlouis.score.org/local-workshops-seminars.
GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT TODAY – REGISTER NOW!
- Accounting & Cash Flow
- Business Plans/Startup Assistance
- Human Resources
- Legal Issues
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Product Development & Manufacturing
- Strategy & Planning
- Tax Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- In Business
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Minority Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Administrative, Support, & Waste Management
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance & Insurance
- Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing
- Retail Trade
- Wholesale Trade
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Professional & Business Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Transportation & Warehousing