At times businesses’ need to analyze their results (income and expenses) by looking at the vendor or customer level. For this to occur, the information housed in QuickBooks needs to be available at this level. In this workshop we will look at:
- How to set up a vendor
- How to set up 1099 contractors
- How to set up a customer
- How to set up invoices
Presenter's Bio: Ruth, the founder of NaRfula Financial Solutions LLC, operates her business (located in St Louis, MO) with one main goal; to provide accounting and financial solutions that add value to her clients’ businesses. She achieves this by partnering with her clients to solve their financial challenges and problems. Ruth is a seasoned CPA with over 24 years of hands-on accounting and financial experience in various industries who understands the importance that financial data plays in the daily business decisions business owners and management teams make. That is why NaRfula Financial Solutions’ services are packaged to fit each client’s unique needs, ensuring that the financial health of its clients’ businesses is robust and reliable. NaRfula Financials’ accounting services include fractional CFO services, budget creation, cash flow & financial modeling and planning, accounting consulting, business plan creation, daily accounting management services, and more. A product of SCORE’s mentoring program, Ruth welcomes opportunities to help other small business owners grow their companies through broadening their understanding of accounting basics.
- Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Please connect 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins promptly at 8:30 AM and concludes by 9:30 AM.