Social Media Marketing: Get Found, Get Leads and Grow Your Business
The social media universe is crowded. That doesn’t mean you shouldn’t join in, but you do need to know how the best use the various platforms so your audience can find and engage your business.
This presentation is for the small to medium business person looking to know the best steps for creating a dynamic brand on social pages. Whether just starting out or interested in growing a presence, this presentation will excite you about the potential to help your business be found and share intuitive tools to help get you there.
• Posting Essentials; how, when, where to post.
• Customer Service; the missing link in a lot of social presences.
• Organic Growth vs Advertising; how the two are connected.
• Content Creation; a bit of time, dedication, and know-how is all you need.
• Campaigns that Convert; putting it all together in order to grow your business.
- Marketing, Public Relations & Sales
- Strategy & Planning
- Disaster Recovery
- In Business
- Black Entrepreneurs
- Encore (50+) Entrepreneurs
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs
- Rural Entrepreneurs
- Veteran Entrepreneurs
- Women Entrepreneurs
- Young Entrepreneurs
- Accommodation & Food Services
- Administrative, Support, & Waste Management
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment, & Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance & Insurance
- Mining, Quarrying, & Oil & Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except public admin.)
- Professional, Scientific, & Technical Services
- Real Estate & Rental & Leasing
- Retail Trade
- Wholesale Trade
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment & Recreation
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Health Care & Social Assistance
- Home or Personal Maintenance Services
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
- Professional & Business Services
- Real Estate, Rental & Leasing
- Retail & Wholesale Trade
- Technical & Scientific Services
- Transportation & Warehousing