Attendees can ‘ask the expert’ any question and learn from each other. Who should attend? Anyone who wants to increase their social media marketing knowledge and share their knowledge with others.
- Answers to your social media marketing questions
- Why is social medial marketing an integral element to you marketing plan?
Presenter's Bio: Mich Hancock - CEO of 100th Monkey
Mich Hancock is the dynamic CEO of 100th Monkey, a company focused on creating quality human connections and interactions, leads, and conversions for B2B and B2C clients through social media.
Mich is also the Co-Founder of TEDxStLouis, an innovative and thought-provoking organization that brings TED Talk experiences to St. Louis. She interviews TEDx speakers and St. Louis movers and shakers on her popular MichMash Podcast.
She is a sought-after speaker, delivering workshops and seminars for organizations, including the Olin School of Business at Washington University. Mich also works with organizations and individuals to help them “TED-ify” their presentations.
- Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Please connect 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins promptly at 11 AM and concludes by 12 PM.