Ready for a new website? Whether you're building it yourself or you decide to work with a pro, getting organized is the key to your website's success!
- Define your audience.
- Set your website's goals.
- Determine key functionality and features.
- Plan your website content.
- Get your accounts and logins in order.
After this webinar, you'll have a comprehensive plan in place for your business's website. Attendees may also request the free workbook upon completion of the webinar.
Presenter's Bio: Jessica Baldwin | Co-Founder | Cardsetter
Jessica is the Co-Founder of Cardsetter, an easy-to-use website platform with custom design and setup included. Jessica has been helping small businesses launch successful websites for over seven years. She also spent more than ten years growing her own successful blog and entertainment website for Billings, MT, Billings365.com. Jessica has been on both sides of website development, as the client and then later as the development company, giving her a robust understanding of the entire process.
- Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Please connect 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins promptly at 12PM and concludes by 1PM.