What Every Small Business Owner Should Know About SEO is targeted to new website owners who want to know if Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important to them (Yes!) and how to get the most from it. It’s a term you might hear frequently, and feel you need, but you’re not quite sure how to get the most from it. If you’re looking to gain a deeper understanding of SEO and how to use it on your website, this course is perfect for you.
- Overview of Key Concepts in SEO
- The Importance of Technical SEO
- The Keys to Content SEO
- Local SEO – Your Best Friend
By the end of the webinar attendees will:
- Know key definitions in SEO and how they apply to website owners
- How to improve technical SEO to make appealing websites
- How to build a content strategy that brings readers in
- How to compete for local listing rankings
Maggie Peterson owns Maggie’s Writing Service providing copywriting for small business owners. Clients need persuasive, motivational content that helps move customers through the client journey so they can build the life they want. Maggie works to deliver that.
Her career spans 23 years and includes serving in the US Air Force, human resources, financial advising, and business consulting. Maggie has a BA in English Literature and a Master’s in Business Administration.
When she isn’t working you can find Maggie enjoying a good book, taking long walks and playing in dog sports with her Mini-American Shepherds, Dakota & Onyx.
- Upon registering you will receive a confirmation email with the SCORE Zoom link to attend.
- You do not need a Zoom account to participate.
- Registration closes 24 hours before the start of the workshop.
- Please connect 5 minutes in advance to be sure you have a good connection. The workshop begins promptly at noon and concludes by 1PM.