Do you have what it takes to start and run a successful business?
If so, what are the first steps you should take?
This workshop will help you assess your prospects, give you the initial direction you need, and inspire you to move forward to realize your dream. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to NETWORK with other business minded people who are considering starting a business.
Topics covered are:
- It all starts with a PLAN - A BUSINESS PLAN
- Marketing for today's small business.
- What is the right legal business structure for my business?
- What should I know about licenses, taxes, and insurance?
- What technology considerations are important for my business?
- An introduction to the financial side of the business. Where do I get funding?
- Our 3-Point approach to Business Education - Basic Business, Business Topic, and Interactive Business Education
- The SCORE Advantage
- What is needed to start a business
- What are the key parts of a business
- The need for a plan - A BUSINESS PLAN
- What is the next Step-Attend our next Business Plan Workshop
The program starts promptly at: 8:15 am – 3:00 pm
SCORE advisors in St. Louis share their business experience in this information-packed session. The session includes a comprehensive take-home packet of materials, information regarding useful websites and the option for one-on-one no-cost counseling with a SCORE mentor.
Cost: SCORE seminars are $65 with pre-paid registration; Veterans are $35 with pre-paid registration and valid Military ID (verified at check-in). $75 at-the-door subject to availability. Fontbonne students free with student ID.
GUARANTEE YOUR SEAT - REGISTER NOW!